SZARVAS INTERNATIONAL JEWISH YOUTH CAMP – STAFF APPLICATION
PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU APPLY
WORKING AT SZARVAS CAMP IS A BIG COMMITMENT
Know what your committing to before you apply — read our Staff Guidelines and Procedures
Once you have read these documents and feel like these are guidelines you want to work with, you are ready to take the next step and send your application.
Dear potential Szarvas Camp Staff Member,
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Szarvas International Jewish Youth Camp! 2019 will be our 30th summer. Since 1990, our camp has been an ultimate fun Jewish identity building institution, serving close to 1600 campers from 30+ countries each summer for a duration of 4 times 12 days.
SZARVAS 2019 DATES:
Precamp: 21 – 28 June
Session 1: 30 June –12 July
Session 2: 14–26 July
Session 3: 28 July–9 August
Session 4: 11–23 August
To join our team, please follow these steps in order.
- Apply on this link: STAFF APPLICATION
- We will review your application and contact your references. If we feel that you may be a good fit to join our team we will contact you, for example for further clarification questions or to schedule an interview.
- If your application was accepted, you’ll be contacted by our HR company (ARC) for collecting additional data from you for the contract administration.
- Once you’ve been accepted, please acquire a certificate of good conduct from your local authorities.
- Before starting your job at Szarvas Camp you will have to sign your contract, fill and sign a waiver and a medical form.
Should you have any questions please contact us.
Wishing you the best of luck!
Szarvas Camp Team